Last Modified: February 15, 2017
Effective Date: February 15, 2017
”Personal Information” means personally-identifiable information (information relating to an individual that can be used to identify, locate, or contact that individual, alone or when combined with other personal or identifying information), such as: name, home or physical address, e-mail address, phone number, or personal characteristics (such as photos, age or date of birth, race, gender, number or gender of children, height, weight, religion, occupation, education, political party affiliation, medical conditions or other health information, fingerprints, handwriting), or any other information about an individual that we collect through our websites and maintain in personally identifiable form in combination with other personally-identifiable information.
”Non-Personal Information” means information or content other than Personal Information, including, for example, aggregated or anonymized information about our users and other information that does not identify any individual.
Types of Information Collected.
Use of Non-Personal Information. We may use Non-Personal Information (including, for example, aggregated information about our users or information that does not identify any individual) for any purposes whatsoever (including without limitation, advertising, marketing, enhancing, designing, or developing products and/or services, and research), and we may share Non-Personal Information with others, including our partners, affiliates, and our service providers.
Use of Personal Information.
- to any person, entity or organization which you consent for us to disclose your Personal Information to;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our users is among the assets transferred;
- to any of our affiliates, our business partners and agents who provide hosting services, and website and technical support providers, as is necessary or required in connection with the operation, maintenance, and support of our websites;
- to any person, entity or organization in order to facilitate the provision of our websites and e-mail lists;
- to comply with any legal requirements, subpoena, discovery requests, or court orders, to defend any legal or administrative proceedings, or as we believe in good faith is necessary to comply with any laws or legal requirements;
- as we believe is necessary or appropriate in an emergency situation, including without limitation, to prevent criminal activity, personal injury or property damage;
- to law enforcement, financial institutions, or other appropriate authorities in connection with any investigation of suspected criminal or fraudulent activity by any person or entity; and
Your Privacy Rights. We will not knowingly disclose your Personal Information to a third party if we know or have reason to believe that the third party will use your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes (a) if you have chosen to opt-out of such sharing, or (b) unless you choose to opt-in to such sharing. For example, certain portions of our websites may contain the ability for you to be connected to a third party adviser. In order to use those features, you must opt-in to allow us to share your Personal Information.
Security. We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to or through our websites. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures utilized by our websites.
Access to and Change of Personal Information. You may contact us at any time to: (a) request the removal of the Personal Information you provided to us from our databases; and (b) update your Personal Information. When your Personal Information is updated or deleted, copies of such information may remain in our backups for a period of time.
Call us at:
SCHEDULE: M-F 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST
Write to us at:
Bowman Andros Foods, LLC
PO Box 817
10119 Old Valley Pike
Mt. Jackson, VA 22842
Email us at: email@example.com